Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Do you think CS would have any spare APUs?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That they could use for spare parts?
    I asked them for an extra seperate ammo belt Friday.

    And to combine several threads into one, today was a great day for news!
    The revealing of the 12" A&P figures, which are incredible, and the announcement of the Monsters 3 accessory pack. I doubt I'll be able to get this one, though, unfortunately.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Yes,
    I'm getting my son's and possibly mine replaced.
    I have to open mine yet to see if it's messed, but my son's just fell apart when he moved it from one shelf to another.
    I believe they have a whole replacement program in place regarding that figure.
    It's just a victim of bad design of a few crucial parts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •